Blighty’s Bistro COVID-19 plan
What you can expect when ordering takeout or dining inside:
In accordance with Dr. Bonnie Henry’s orders and WorkSafe BC guidelines we have:
- Reduced seating capacity by 50% and follow all safety guidelines for distancing, with tables a minimum of 2m apart
- Respect all social distancing measures for staff and guests and ask guests to do the same
- Honor maximum party size of 6 persons
- Enhanced our safety & sanitization protocols for all staff members in every department including the use of face coverings and thorough and frequent handwashing procedures
- Enhanced sanitization procedures in all kitchen and food preparation areas
- Increased sanitization of all high-touch surfaces throughout the restaurant for all common areas, surfaces, etc., including doors, restroom fixtures, dining tables, and chairs, etc.
- Thorough sanitization of tables, chairs, place mats after each seating
- Employee wellness policy in place
- Hand sanitizer provided for guests and staff
- Single-use menus in place
- Contact tracing: We require one name and phone number for each group
We thank all of our guests for committing to these guidelines with us. We are in this together!